Since we are done with the major plans for the trip, I figured that we can start writing about the things we will do while we are there. Evan and I are re-reading some of the Disney books we have, getting excited for the trip.
We are talking about things that are a "must do" this time around. We are also talking about things that we "will do", but if we miss out we will be okay with that. Finally, there is an "absolutely not" category. Example: Evan will "absolutely not" eat at Le Chefs de France again.
As you read your books, you can find things and share them with us as well! Everyone has the ability to make new blog posts. If you have something you would like me to add to the list, make a post and share your idea! That way when I build a "touring plan" for the things we want to do, we won't forget your ideas!
The "Must Do" I have been thinking about it "Pick a Pearl" in Epcot's Japan Pavilion. Basically, you pay $16 to pick an oyster that is guaranteed to have a pearl inside! I really want to do this, since I think it will be a lot of fun.
You can them pay extra to have them set the pearl in a necklace, ring, etc. However, I think I will just bring the pearl home and get one of these for $5.00 online. I don't want to buy one beforehand, because there are different sizes for different pearls.
From what I have heard, the uglier the oyster, the bigger/prettier the pearl. I will be able to test that theory when we go, because Evan agreed that it sounded cool and says that I can do it.
This is a must do for me-- What do you think?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
I think this is a great idea. I love the idea of getting this for you, and if there is some cool necklaces I say we do that as well.
That's really cool! I think this will be on my "must do" list... I love pearls.
I'm still reading up on the history of the parks and all the little details. I am so far behind you. I know absolutely nothing about the parks. I still don't even know the names of all them. It's like I'm visiting a foreign country that I know nothing about. So, I'm sure once I get some more ideas, I'll be adding them. Until then, keep sharing what you want to do. I totally trust your opinion!
Post a Comment