Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Keep in mind, I know nothing about prices for this package/locations/etc... I'm simply looking at what pictures look cool! For value hotels- Hayden saw this picture and hasn't stopped talking about the buzz hotel. It was the All Stars Movie hotel. It looks pretty fun. For moderate- I think this caribbean beach resort looks fun. I like the pirates theme, yet still looks relaxing...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice. I like those as well. I am going to check out the bus reviews at those places. I know that the Movies one shares buses with the sports hotel and the music hotel, which is an issue. People complain about the buses there.

However, let me check on the Caribbean pirates one.

Anonymous said...

Stupid pirate rooms cost 250 more than a regular room. Ridiculous. Hopefully Hayden doesn't remember them now that he has seen the others. ha ha.

...Laura... said...

seriously? That's lame. He doesn't remember. Right now he's infatuated with the "bowling hotel" at POP