Thursday, May 27, 2010
Hayden's reaction to the DVD
We're just now watching the Disney DVD and I'm tearing up with excitement!
Hayden is FREAKING out! "Can I go there and there?!" "I want to do that and that and that!" He really really wants to meet the characters. He's super excited about Mickey and Goofy, and of course Buzz and Woody! So far he's made it clear that he does NOT want to do the Tower of Terror, Haunted Mansion, or Splash Mountain... DEFINITELY not Splash Mountain he says.
He really wants to ride the flying elephants, the Test Track, and Soarin'.
He just told me he does not want to meet Mickey Mouse because he has boogers in his nose...?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
LOL! That is amazing! I am glad that he can get a feel for the rides and he already knows what he wants to do! You need to do some "Must Do" posts for him. =)
I am so glad that the DVD got him excited! I am sure that you will be watching it again-- or maybe 100 more times-- before we go!
Post a Comment