Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Another Decision

Okay, so I checked prices for everything. Essentially, we have another decision to make. Adding on the "Park Hopper" option to our tickets would essentially be the same price as staying another night without Park Hopper Tickets.

Which would you prefer:

Option One: Leave on the 4th, get there around 4:30 p.m. Leave on 9/11 (in the afternoon). Ability to Park Hop, which is nice. However, if we plan our meals and days right, would we need to Park Hop?

Option Two: Leave on the 3rd (get there around 9:30 at night), leave on 9/11. No Park Hopping ability. However, we would have an extra day in the parks, so it would be less of an issue, I think. One more day in the parks means more rest time-- because our time in the parks would be less "rushed" (although our time won't be that rushed, anyway).

If you look at the right, I have mapped out a tentative schedule (without park hoppers). I made this schedule according the crowd calendars I found online and recommendations for the least crowded parks each day.

Poll is on the right.

1 comment:

Dirk said...

I just barely noticed this new post. We both vote extra day.