Wednesday, May 5, 2010

The Decision Has Been Made!

I think we have enough votes to make a decision, so I am booking the trip today! I just have to actually do some work at work-- then I will book. =)
  • 9/3 to 9/11
  • Port Orleans French Quarter (POFQ)
Here is an awesome website I found about the resort. I did find out that POFQ does have a children's play area and that we can use the Riverside pool. http://www.portorleans.org/

Also, I found this awesome person/service that comes highly recommended by the "disboards" (a place I frequent). He has car seats, so this would be a great option for a taxi from the hotel to Universal on that day. (Hayden wouldn't need a car seat on the Disney buses or on the plane. Ginny is a lap child and will just be in the stroller, in a sling, or on our laps on the buses.)

It looks like he drives a van, which is great because then we wouldn't have to get two taxis. I am going to email him for a quote.

http://orlandotaxiservice.com/

1 comment:

Jacob and Whitney Lauritzen said...

This is one of the hotels that we would love to stay at. You'll have to let us know how it is!