Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Touring Plan Tuesday

Hi! I am going to start a new type of post on Tuesdays so we can create our touring plans for each day. Mostly they will be based off the unofficial guide touring plans that we can modify to fit our needs as a family.

I created a PPT to show my family why we need touring plans at Disneyland, so I thought I would share that here. Next week we can start going over each day and figuring out what we want to do so we don't forget anything! This is created for our larger family trip, so ignore the things that don't apply. We won't have to split up as much since our trip in Oct will be a larger group.  =)

Since we are going during a slower time, I anticipate that we can be done with these plans each day in a few hours. We can then have lunch. When we return to the park, we can just play it by ear and do whatever strikes our fancy.

Evan and I usually re-did things that we liked earlier in the day, or took time to wander around and enjoy the atmosphere and explore. It was nice because we were able to do everything once by following the plans-- and then have more time for spontaneity later in the day.

I am sure you have already read these things in the book, but oh well. 

Let me know if you have questions.

1 comment:

...Laura... said...

I read this part in the book and I totally agree with this idea. I am an itinerary freak. Sometimes on "take-it-easy" vacations I have to remind myself over and over to lay off the itineraries... but when I do, we usually have a problem of some sort. So plan away! Going over these parks and the attractions extensively is next up on my to-do list. Now that the church week from hell is over, I might actually be able to take the time to do so.