Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Harry Potter Sneak Preview-- UPDATED with links

This Sunday on NBC they will air a half hour special about WWOHP. I can't wait! It is on at 7:30 p.m. here in Arizona. So excited!

I am getting so excited for HP! I found these awesome links:

About the food: http://harrypotterworldorlando.com/amazing-food-options-at-harry-potter-theme-park/
Full Menu of Three Broomsticks (will make reservations if possible): http://harrypotterworldorlando.com/full-menu-of-the-three-broomsticks-restaurant/
The Wand Shop (Hayden)?http://harrypotterworldorlando.com/a-quick-look-into-ollivanders-wand-shop/
Possible Souvenirs: http://harrypotterworldorlando.com/harry-potter-theme-park-ticket-prices/
In Depth Look at the Forbidden Journey (sorry, Hayden! 48 inch height requirement): http://harrypotterworldorlando.com/going-in-depth-of-the-harry-potter-and-the-forbidden-journey/#more-622

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am really excited for this. ALOHAMORA!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I like the idea of getting some coins. They would look cool if we mounted them in some frames.

I also wouldn't mind getting a wand.... Am I a dork?

...Laura... said...

I totally want to get a wand, as does Dirk... I looked at the price thing. I like that they came out with this, so you know what you're getting in to ahead of time!

We should definitely try to get dinner reservations at Three Broomsticks! I can't wait to try the butterbeer... yummmm... and butterbeer slushies? awesome!

I can't wait for all of this! I love that J.K. had the final say in everything. The technology sounds amazing. So excited!!!