Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Touring Plan Tuesday: Epcot Day Two

Even though we will be spending a day at Animal Kingdom between the two Epcot days, I thought we would just press on  and talk about Day 2 @ Epcot. This is the day we will do the other half of Epcot.

It you notice, I added a few things to Day One--- namely “Club Cool” and the “Mom I Can’t Believe It’s Disney” Fountain. Hayden can play in the fountain and we can go back to the hotel right after for our rest. 

7:00 a.m. Take the Bus to Epcot

8:00 a.m. Akershus Breakfast
            Ride Test Track (everyone except Ginny and Paula)
            Ride Test Track (everyone except Ginny and Evan)
            Ride Green Mission: Space (everyone except Paula and Ginny—Paula gets  
                 claustrophobic at this ride)
            Ride Orange Mission: Space (everyone brave enough)
            Tour Innoventions East (The non-orange people can meet the orange people here after 
                  their ride)
            Ride Universe of Energy
            Ride Spaceship Earth
            Explore Mexico and ride Gran Fiesta Tour
            Explore Norway and ride Maelstrom (use FASTPASS if wait exceeds 20 minutes)
            Explore China and see “Reflections of China”

12:00 p.m. Teppan Edo Lunch
           
            If Hayden wants to do so, meet characters again at the Disney Visa Place @ 1:30 p.m.
            Go back to hotel for a swim and naps

            Return to Epcot around 4:00 p.m.
            Explore Germany
            Explore Italy
            See the American Adventure
            Explore Japan
            Explore Morrocco
           
7:00 p.m. Marrakesh Dinner

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think this is a solid plan. I am all for it.

laura said...

Am I crazy or is there no "Japan" in either one of the Epcot tour plans?

Anonymous said...

Too funny, Laura! I just added Japan to Day 2-- it is between Morocco and America! =) I must have completely spaced that! =)