I'm about to pee in my pants looking at this. Dirk says "No way!"... but I'm going to make him b/c I really want to, but I need someone to go with me so I can squeeze their fingers off, but I don't really want to hold hands with Evan. So Dirk is now a "will do". :)
Ha ha! I am sure that Evan will want me to go with him. I could possibly do it. But I am hoping that I won't be able to and that I have a "medical excuse" to hang out with the kids.
2 comments:
I'm about to pee in my pants looking at this. Dirk says "No way!"... but I'm going to make him b/c I really want to, but I need someone to go with me so I can squeeze their fingers off, but I don't really want to hold hands with Evan. So Dirk is now a "will do". :)
Ha ha! I am sure that Evan will want me to go with him. I could possibly do it. But I am hoping that I won't be able to and that I have a "medical excuse" to hang out with the kids.
Post a Comment