Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Tuesday Planning: Clothes~

HI! I decided to do a post about the clothes I am thinking about taking to WDW. I have three pairs of shorts (olive green, tan and black) and I plan on getting a pair of jean shorts before we go. I also plan on bringing a pair of long jeans to wear when we eat at the nicer restaurants like Jiko and California Grill. Brown Derby and Cinderella's castle aren't as fancy becuase they are in theme parks (where everyone is in tank tops and shorts).

Here are the tops! The low cut and tank top ones will be worn with... DownEast Basics wondertees, of course! I love those things!
With tan shorts
with tan shorts
with jean shorts
with tan shorts. I know this is essentially the same shirt as the previous one, but the sky blue was/is on sale for $9.95 and I could not resist. It is a good layering thing for work, too.
with jean shorts
with olive green shorts and olive wonder tee, I think. I would wear this with a cardigan to work, but I am unsure how a cap sleeve woudl look underneath. I may go with an ivory wonder tee as well.
I have this in a light pink, and there is some olive tones in the beading, so I am going to wear olive shorts
with olive shorts.
with black shorts and black wonder tee

I don't know which one of these I am going to take. The purple one is a really nice, so I may just wear that on the plane there and to Cinderella castle.  I may bring the brown so I can choose what to wear based on mood.

With a half sleeve tee and jean shorts
With black shorts

I probably don't need to bring 9 days with of clothes, but I don't want to have to bring quarters to do laundry. Also, then each day can have an outfit. For example, I am going to wear the green tee and olive shorts at animal kindgom, since the colors are safari. Or I could wear the red, to make me stand out against the greenery.

Yes, I am a dork.

1 comment:

Laura Neill said...

I LOVE all your shirts!! I still haven't worked through what I'm bringing yet, or the kids, or Dirk.... I should probably start making sure we all even have enough! I'm sure there will be some last minute shopping the week before we leave :) Still trying to find the perfect pair of shoes. I want to make some cute skirts for Ginny to wear with all her cute Disney shirts, but we'll see if I can even have time for that. Busy season for the YW is coming...