Saturday, August 14, 2010

Three Weeks: What we are excited for!

Three weeks from this moment will be disembarking the plane in Orlando! WOOT!

In order to celebrate, I asked each adult what they were excited about. Here are their responses

Evan:
What are you excited to do for the first time this year?
I am really excited about Dirk and Laura coming to hang out with us. I am also REALLY excited about POFQ!

What are you excited to do again?
I am really excited for Philharmagic, Tower of Terror, eating at Raglan Road again, and actually being able to enjoy Disney Hollywood Studios. (Evan was sick last year, so we only spent half a day at DHS).

Which restaurants are you most excited for?
Oh, this is a hard one. I am really excited to eat at the Brown Derby or Ohana.

Which foods are you looking forward to?
Meat! Disney steaks and pork chops are making me salivate right now! I also want to try some of the desserts.


+++++++++++


Paula:
What are you excited to do for the first time this year?
I am also excited for Dirk and Laura to come with us, of course. I am excited to have Hayden with us as well. I am also excited to have Hayden do the Pirates League! I just made an appt for our second day at MK!

We are seeing Wishes for the first time as well. I am not big on fireworks, but Laura likes them, and I’ve heard Wishes is great! I am especially excited for WWoHP and the Forbidden Journey ride. I hope that Evan can ride, but I fear he is too big and will be “stuck” with the kids.

What are you excited to do again?
Toy Story Midway Mania, Expedition Everest, Space Mountain (closed last year), Pick a Pearl in Japan.

Which restaurants are you most excited for?
Ohana, Jiko, Character meals with Hayden.

Which foods are you looking forward to?
I am most looking forward to my “try one new thing every meal” plan. I look forward to the Mashed Potatoes at Yachtman and trying the Grapefruit Cake at Brown Derby.

+++++++++

Dirk:
What park, rides or activities are you most excited about?
Actually I am most excited about The Wizarding World of Harry Potter.

What restaurants are you most excited about?
The Polynesian ones like Ohana.

What are you most excited for when it comes to Hayden and/or Ginny?
Ginny....not much. She will have fun no matter what. Hayden I am excited to see him during the night shows.

 
What is Hayden most excited about, in your opinion?
I don't think he actually understands what is happening yet.

+++++++
Laura:
What park, rides or activities are you most excited about?
I am super excited about Harry Potter world- but for Disney, I'm excited for just any of the roller coasters and thrill rides! I've hardly been on anything like them in my life, so I'm excited to push myself :)

What restaurants are you most excited about?
I'm not sure what restaurants I'm excited about... The inner child in me is just super excited for the character meals. I think the one I'm most looking forward to though is the one in Norway- forgot the name- too lazy to look it up.

What are you most excited for when it comes to Hayden and/or Ginny?
I'm excited for Hayden to see how brave he will be. We went to the state fair today and he got REALLY brave with the rides and had tons of fun! I'm also really excited to see how he will react to the characters.

For Ginny, I'm just excited to take some cute pictures of her first time ever that she'll never remember!

What is Hayden most excited about?
I just asked Hayden what he's most excited about, and he said riding rides, and he specifically asked about some types that the fair had today and asked if Disney World had those kind. So hopefully this ride excitement will keep up! (p.s. he was terrified of the animals and would not pet a single one, even though that is normally what he loves!)

No comments: