We really enjoyed reading the Hidden Magic book last year before we went, as it helped us to appreciate what we were seeing.
This book was the one we read that gave us some solid knowledge about what we were getting into. We didn’t read it until after we booked our trips, but we were glad we did! We knew what rides were there, how to navigate the parks, etc.
One of these books won’t be used until we get there, but I thought that Hayden may have fun with the Hidden Mickey concept while we are there and waiting in line, exploring the parks, etx. Also, to ship the other items to you was the same cost as the book, so I figured why not get the book and then hit the amount needed for free shipping. =) We didn’t do the Hidden Mickey thing last year, but I thought it might be fun this year!



4 comments:
Sweet! I was just thinking today I should get some books. I think I remember you talking about that Hidden Mickey's thing- it sounds fun. I bet Hayden would like it.
We're starting to get a game plan for how to slowly get Hayden comfortable with all this. We're going to Provo for 4th of July which is seriously crazy with lots of people, carnival rides, big giant characters, etc. Before that, I think we'll try to go on the carousel here in town as much as possible, and maybe to a few theater movies... Ginny should be fine w/ the high chair thing- She'll be 9months by then- Did you notice what kind of high chairs they had? Were they the simple wooden ones, that you typically see in restaurants w/ square seats and no backs?
That is a great idea about the 4th of july. I don't remember the high chairs. I am sure that i can find pictures online at some point. I will definitely find a better picture.
http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://s2.hubimg.com/u/1610289_f248.jpg&imgrefurl=http://hubpages.com/hub/Visiting-Disney-World-with-a-Baby-Everything-You-Need-to-Know-Part-1&usg=__bOr-nR746e1F63XsorrIYQEellA=&h=186&w=248&sz=10&hl=en&start=11&um=1&itbs=1&tbnid=dZaj76rNNGBJ1M:&tbnh=83&tbnw=111&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dinfant%2Bhighchair%2Bat%2BWDW%2Brestaurant%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26tbs%3Disch:1
I meant to say that this is website about WDW with babies. Could be helpful!
YES! Your books were shipped yesterday. It is shipping from Deleware, so they probably won't get there for another week or week and a half.
Post a Comment