I found this great article about WISHES, the fireworks show at the Magic Kingdom. It basically tells you the best viewing locations. We saw WISHES from inside the castle last year, but because our reservations this year are for 6:40, we will probably see WISHES from the park.
I am usually not a huge fireworks fan, but Laura's pictures from the 4th of July and her excitement over fireworks displays are getting me excited! I also posted a link to information about where to view Illuminations (at Epcot).
http://www.waltdisneyworldhacks.com/2008/03/best-places-to.html
http://www.squidoo.com/illuminationsROE
Thursday, July 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You know since you gave me these tips I'm going to obsessively try to get one of these spots!
I know! That is why I gave them! I figured you would remember and get me all enthusiastic about it! I ALMOST booked the Wishes Dessert Party, but I figured we would be eating enough food, and the preferred viewing location was "to the side". I want right in front of the castle!
Also, we should ride at least one ride that night (between dinner at Cinderella's Castle and the fireworks). I realized that the first ride we have planned for the next day is one that we all can't ride (Soarin') which is sad! We need to ride something at MK together to usher in our time there. =) You and Dirk are in charge of choosing the ride!
Post a Comment