Monday, July 19, 2010

Parades?

So I read about the electrical water parade in the book and how it can be seen from

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I decided to publish this post so we could talk about it. I totally want to see this pageant. I don't know where we should go or when it is? We are eating at Ohana, so we could go to their beach after the dinner and watch this? Is that what you were going to say?

I also want to catch the Main Street lights parade some night. However, it is only showing on 9/4, 9/5 and 9/6 of our stay. We don't have park hoppers, so we would have to add those onto our tickets, which is fine, but I don't know how much we will use the hoppers beyond seeing that parade.

I don't mind parades (parades as two adults are weird, parades with kids are awesome). The Disney Parades are really well done. I didn't build the day parades into the touring plans because I wasn't sure when we would leave and get back to the parks.

They usually show around 3:00 p.m. I am thinking that we can just wing it there. If we happen to still be there for the parade, great. If we have already left and we want to go back for the parade, that is fine too. We can just see how we feel.

Laura Neill said...

hahaha! I totally forgot about that... this is what constantly happens to me all day long. I lose my train of thought right in the middle then move on to another task!

I watched a you tube video and it kind of looked lame, but that could very easily be the quality of the video. I'm sure it's probably much better in person! So yes, I was wondering if after Ohana would work, but then, our reservations are a little early I think?

I've heard the main street light parade is pretty cool and I'd almost rather see this one, but honestly, I don't see any other time we'd use the park hoppers either, and I'm not dying for them, so it's no biggie.

Anonymous said...

I think we will be fine, time wise. The ressie is at 7:10, I think, and it is possible they won't be right on time. The dinner is "all you can eat", so it could take awhile if the boys want to eat a lot! They bring skewers of meat to your table. Evan is SOOOO excited for it.

Anyway, will probably be at 9:00 since wishes that night is at 10, I believe.

We can always check out the resort, walk along the beach, etc. If we are really tired, we can go back to the hotel. If not, we can stay-- we can just make the decision when we are there.

Laura said...

sounds good