Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Touring Plan Tuesday: Magic Kingdom Day 2

As stated in my comment, I was able to get a reservation for CA Grill on Friday night (for 5:40 p.m.). I found out today that fireworks are not showing that night because the Magic Kingdom will be closing early. However, I think it actually works out. 


We can go goofy golfing that afternoon at leave 5:00 p.m. for the Contemporary and then eat. We can then go shopping at Downtown Disney that evening when it is cooler. We can take a break after lunch at Wolfgang Puck and then leave around 3:30 p.m. for Goofy Golfing-- we can choose either Winter Summerland or Fantasia Gardens, but I think Fantasia Gardens is more difficult to get to. 


~~~~~~~~~~~~


Here is our second day plans for the Magic Kingdom! I think that Hayden is less than 44 inches, so he will miss Space Mountain. However, he may have fun riding the Buzz Lightyear ride—three times in a row! Let me know what you think…

7:00 a.m. Take bus to Magic Kingdom
8:00 a.m. Crystal Palace Breakfast
9:00 a.m. Park Opening
            Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin
            Space Mountain (Paula, Hayden and Ginny ride Buzz again)
            Space Mountain (Evan, Hayden and Ginny ride Buzz again)
            Astro Orbitors
            Tomorrowland Speedway (Hayden can steer if someone else pushes the gas pedal for him) =)
            Goofy’s Barnstormer
            Mickey’s House         
            Donald’s Boat
            Minnie’s House          
            Pirates of the Caribbean
            Jungle Cruise
           
12:30 p.m. Lunch at Liberty Tree Tavern
           
            Rest Break at Hotel
            Magic Carpets of Aladdin
            Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse
            Enchanted Tiki Room
            Laugh Floor Comedy Club

7:10 p.m. Ohana (monorail to Polynesian from Magic Kingdom)

9:00 p.m. Wishes fireworks show at Magic Kingdom


I eliminated Stitch's Great Escape and Carousel of Progress. I am willing to do both, but Evan hates both of these attractions.

2 comments:

...Laura... said...

Sounds good to me! I'm willing to do the Stitch and carousel, but I'm pretty sure Hayden would be terrified of the stitch and Dirk would probably HATE the head restraints and all that goes with it. We could probably just save them for an extra item if we feel like it.

Anonymous said...

I agree. We can do them if we feel like it. I hate those restraints as well. If we need "something else to do", there are so many other things I would rather do a second time.

Only one month and 19 days! It is getting closer!!!

Has Hayden received any more gifts?