I also found an awesome Star Wars thing that I can iron onto a T-shirt. Maybe Hayden will get picked for Jedi Training Academy if he wears an awesome t-shirt! (We need to get up front, get there early, jump up and down like an idiot and possibly make a clever sign to draw attention to ourselves). We can do either "Jedi" or 'Sith". However, I did request the name "Hayden", so we may get a personalized one by Sept.
I also found a great idea for a countdown chain for your family! Here is a picture of someone else's. I am thinking about sending and paying for the file to be printed at a Staples in Missoula and you can pick up the "links" and make your chain? There are 86 days until we go, so I was thinking about having 84 links (4 links come on a page). Thoughts?

Other possible files that I found for iron-ons for Hayden t-shirts and Ginny onesies...









6 comments:
okay, so I found really cute appliques on etsy as well. I think I may make a couple of shirts for Hayden and Ginny. Is that okay? How many Disney shirts did you get already?
I am thinking of making a few and then mailing one each week-- with letters from characters saying things like "we can't wait for you to come"!
Also... these are amazing. Thoughts?
http://ny-image2.etsy.com/il_fullxfull.147915450.jpg
These are all really super cute! I think the Star Wars shirt in Hayden's name would be awesome! The bows are cute- I'd pick the 3 at the bottom... However, don't do anything too quickly with bows or iron-ons, b/c I have a creative itch coming on. I looked at those bows on etsy, and there's no way I'd pay $10 for them, when I could make them myself. Although, I am saving the pics to my ideas file ;)
I was planning on seeing if I could make them too... yes, I agree-- what people are charging is outrageous!
Go ahead and feed that creative itch. I won't do anything just yet. But be sure to show me what you have!
Hopefully that guy is able to make the Hayden SW thing. If not we can just do one of the others!
let me know if you do end up making the princess clips. I want to pay you to make a few extras for my other side of the family's Disneyland trip in Oct.
I just found out that the guy won't be able to make Hayden's name so will will just have to go with SITH or JEDI-- depending on whichever one he wanted.
Post a Comment