Here are a few other fun things to do in Future World!
Spaceship Earth- Learn about the history of communications from cavemen to future centuries. As you journey though the scenes, your seats eventually rotate to reveal a glorious star-filled night sky. You continue your trip backwards passing through the future.
Innoventions-- Innoventions Plaza is located behind Spaceship Earth and is home to two pavilions, Innoventions East and Innoventions West.
Each center features unique exhibits focusing on scientific and technological innovations. By use of imaginative displays that encourage interaction, there's something for all ages to enjoy.
Club Cool-- is the place to go to cool down and sip a free beverage or two. Sponsored by Coca-Cola, this "exhibit" situated near Innoventions West, offers free samples of soft drinks from around the world, as well as Coca-Cola merchandise.
1 comment:
I'm sad we didn't get to spend more time here! I wanted to go into both these places. I heard about the soda thing- sounds interesting!
Post a Comment